Rules: I never obey the rules so I hesitate to list them. But you’re supposed to say seven things about yourself and also nominate some other bloggers to maybe participate. In the several times I’ve done this… I think two people “participated back”? So, we’ll see how much I accomplish here.
Pardon me if I’ve mentioned these things before….
1) I’m a crunchy barefoot neo-hippie.
2) I moved out of my parent’s house when I was sixteen.
3) I have only been tattooed thirty-six times (so far). It’s a great source of happiness for me.
4) I eat lemon rinds.
5) I hate my feet being touched… by anything. Socks, shoes, water… gross. Dirt I don’t mind as much.
6) I think mathematics and science and intelligence are sexy.
7) My driver’s license says that I am 5’7″ with blue eyes and brown hair. And the card that I carry with it says I have A- blood and a blood clotting disorder called Factor V Leiden.
There. Anything else you’re dying to know???
Writer and Artist
a collection of short poetry from an autistic mind
Poetry, Photography, and Thoughts
The Lies in the Skies Exposed
"When I am writing, I am trying to find out who I am..." --Maya Angelou
Welcome to my tiny corner of the universe filled with poems that I have written.
Author | Freelance Writer | Blogger
... from a silent space
Professional Wildlife, Landscape and Seascape Photography
Love to write!
All of Me