Rules: I never obey the rules so I hesitate to list them. But you’re supposed to say seven things about yourself and also nominate some other bloggers to maybe participate. In the several times I’ve done this… I think two people “participated back”? So, we’ll see how much I accomplish here.
Pardon me if I’ve mentioned these things before….
1) I’m a crunchy barefoot neo-hippie.
2) I moved out of my parent’s house when I was sixteen.
3) I have only been tattooed thirty-six times (so far). It’s a great source of happiness for me.
4) I eat lemon rinds.
5) I hate my feet being touched… by anything. Socks, shoes, water… gross. Dirt I don’t mind as much.
6) I think mathematics and science and intelligence are sexy.
7) My driver’s license says that I am 5’7″ with blue eyes and brown hair. And the card that I carry with it says I have A- blood and a blood clotting disorder called Factor V Leiden.
There. Anything else you’re dying to know???
Blog to Serve
Professional Wildlife, Landscape and Seascape Photography
Love to write!
Life Is Beautiful
Apologies for my apologies
All of Me
Providing a voice for the voiceless. Poets, artists, writers...sound off! Grinding through the dumpster fire that can be life...possibly get published
Writing and Whatnot
Artist, Poet, Writer
Keeping borderline strong
Exposing The Establishment Daily