1) I will never get bored of thinking about you or being with you. Because I’ll think about you. A lot.
2) You can be sure I’ve thought this* through quite intensely and obsessively. [* refers to anything and everything]
3) When I get angry (or hurt), I clean. And clean thoroughly.
4) I may respond to you in list format.
5) Sometimes I need to kiss more than once or rearrange our hands until it “feels right”.
6) Did I mention I will think about you? A lot?
1) I might be a teensy tiny bit slow (to change) and perhaps a mite stubborn.
2) I’m particular and careful in my wording; I use a lot of qualifiers. Which comes off as being non-committal.
3) Sometimes I have to check things over and over to make sure I did it right. This can make me late or be frustrating to onlookers.
4) I may respond to you in list format. And I may not be derailed from said list.
5) Perhaps kissing or hugging more than once because I need it to “feel right” might begin to annoy you.
6) Certain things gross me out (that may seem very normal to you) and I will obsess over them.
That said… being loved by a woman with OCD doesn’t have to be a negative thing. My hope is to someday find someone who loves me for me, quirks and lists and all.
tara caribou | ©2019
Blog to Serve
Professional Wildlife, Landscape and Seascape Photography
Love to write!
Life Is Beautiful
Apologies for my apologies
All of Me
Providing a voice for the voiceless. Poets, artists, writers...sound off! Grinding through the dumpster fire that can be life...possibly get published
Writing and Whatnot
Artist, Poet, Writer
Keeping borderline strong
Exposing The Establishment Daily