1) I will never get bored of thinking about you or being with you. Because I’ll think about you. A lot.
2) You can be sure I’ve thought this* through quite intensely and obsessively. [* refers to anything and everything]
3) When I get angry (or hurt), I clean. And clean thoroughly.
4) I may respond to you in list format.
5) Sometimes I need to kiss more than once or rearrange our hands until it “feels right”.
6) Did I mention I will think about you? A lot?
Reasons to Hate a Woman with OCD:
1) I might be a teensy tiny bit slow (to change) and perhaps a mite stubborn.
2) I’m particular and careful in my wording; I use a lot of qualifiers. Which comes off as being non-committal.
3) Sometimes I have to check things over and over to make sure I did it right. This can make me late or be frustrating to onlookers.
4) I may respond to you in list format. And I may not be derailed from said list.
5) Perhaps kissing or hugging more than once because I need it to “feel right” might begin to annoy you.
6) Certain things gross me out (that may seem very normal to you) and I will obsess over them.
That said… being loved by a woman with OCD doesn’t have to be a negative thing. My hope is to someday find someone who loves me for me, quirks and lists and all.
tara caribou | ©2019