Thanks to Stew over at Life of a Chocobo Sage for nominating me. I think you should go check his blog out, I certainly enjoy it.
So, let’s do this:
• Thank the person who nominated you
• Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
• Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
• Nominate at least five awesome bloggers.
• Give your nominees ten new questions to answer.
• Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
Questions and Answers
1. What is your favourite animal and why?
Hands down the Orca. They are beautiful, graceful, family-oriented creatures. Powerful hunters. Ranked one of the most intelligent animals on our planet. They learn and adapt. They have been known to work with humans to better themselves (not including the poor creatures that are kept in zoos who go crazy). I currently have nine orcas tattooed on my body.
2. Who is your hero and why?
I honestly don’t have an answer for this. Certainly there are many I look up to or am proud of or respect but hero? No. I don’t think I have one.
3. If you could be in any world from a book, which would you chose?
I love the universe that Peter F Hamilton created in his Pandora’s Star books. It’s hard sci-fi guys, and it is pretty awesome. While most of the humans by that point in our future are cyborgs by all accounts and I wouldn’t be one of them, it is still a very interesting world and I think I could live there quite happily.
4. Is there anywhere in the world you would like to see?
I don’t really have this strong urge to travel, but if I could teleport, I’d like to see Italy. The UK, Scotland, New Zealand.
5. If you could only eat one thing, what would it be?
Is this a real question??? Pizza of course!
6. What is the worst thing you’ve tasted?
Oh god. That’s a toss-up between moose tongue and the Infamous Stew of ’99 (in which yours truly created…let’s just say: I couldn’t eat it, the neighbor dog wouldn’t eat it, dear god… even the neighbor’s chickens wouldn’t eat it…. and sadly, the ground in which I poured it on did not create new life the next spring. I wish I was making that up.)
7. What are you currently watching?
I haven’t had TV since 1999. I don’t have streaming internet. I don’t watch anything except like Star Trek or a few other shows I have on DVD on my computer. I am an avid reader though. But if you aren’t talking TV, well I like to watch the wild bunnies and moose that hang out around here. And I love watching the ocean roll and crash and the snow drift down and the sun set and the stars’ nightly journey and the auroras dance and the rain fall. That’s what I watch.
8. Who is the latest band/artist you’ve discovered?
Most recently I’ve been into Coldplay.
9. What film are you most looking forward to?
I don’t watch films either. Sorry. I don’t even know what’s coming up. But if James Cameron would please make the next Avatar movie I’d be really really ecstatic.
10. If you could meet anyone past or present, who would it be and why?
This is hard. There’s quite a list, I suppose. But you know, right now there is a blogger I follow who I would very much like to meet in person. Like sit down and have long conversations with. Not to be weird or anything… hahahaha (nervous laughter). Why? Because we are kindred spirits and my life is enriched having him a part (even as little as it is) of my days.
You know, I sort of liked those ten I answered, how about those ones?
Thanks for reading and I hope a few will answer. And hey, if there’s anything else you want to know, ask away, I just might answer. ☺️